Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, the websites or search terms that referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as "Device Information".
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files", track actions occurring on the Site and when using the bot, while collecting data sometimes including your IP address, Discord ID, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons", "tags", and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you submit a form entry through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, Discord ID, and any other information you submit. We refer to this information as "Form User Information".
Personal User Information
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Form User Information that we collect generally to contact you regarding successful form submissions through the Site (including processing your Discord ID, username, and discriminator). Additionally, we use this Form User Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our submissions for potential risk or falsified information;
- When in line with the preferences you have selected, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
You can get a full list of the partners we use by accessing our ads.txt file.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
You can learn more about online advertising, or opt-out of almost all advertising cookies at https://www.youronlinechoices.com.
Note: Opting out will not disable ads, they will just no longer be tailored to you.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site's data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you submit a form entry through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information may be transferred to countries outside of Europe, including but not limited to Canada and the United States.
When you submit a form entry through the Site, we will maintain your Form User Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Spectre contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. This privacy document applies only to Spectre.